Thursday, July 17, 2014

Book Review: Inhuman - By Kat Falls

Inhuman

By Kat Falls
Review by Reece

I was completely blown away by this book.

When I first picked this book up, I wasn’t really interested in reading it, but then decided against it. By reading what the book was about, I assumed the book was an apocalyptic zombie book. I was wrong.


In this book, one half of the U.S. is full of “infected people and animals”. The virus is called Ferae.
First, you have a high fever.
Second, you mutate.
Third, you go Feral (or Feral before you mutate).


The main character, Delaney, knows how to handle herself, and is not a foolish person, she is very intelligent and can think for herself.

The dialogue was GREAT. Kat Falls wrote her characters charmingly well, I loved them at times, I hated them at others. I love a book where the author has me rooting or screaming at the people on the page. And there are moments where you want to yell and scream at the book.

I wasn’t expecting Inhuman to be as funny as it was and it only added to my enjoyable experience. There was several times where I cracked up.

Overall, I thought the book was fantastic, and that anyone who wants survival, apocalypse, and suspense, should really consider this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment