Friday, January 15, 2016

Book Review: The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith

The Statistical Probability of Love

by Jennifer E. Smith
Reviewed by Reece
My rating: 5 stars

"Four minutes changes everything. Hadley Sullivan 17 misses her flight at JFK airport, is late to her father's second wedding in London with never-met stepmother. Hadley meets the perfect boy. Oliver is British, sits in her row. A long night on the plane passes in a blink, but the two lose track in arrival chaos. Can fate bring them together again?"


Beware there may be spoilers!!!


 I do really like this book. The story line was great. There was romance but not too much where you’re like "oh my god, will it ever end?" but yes this book was very well written. I love that it isn't just the two love birds; it’s the main character and her life problems.

Them meeting on a plane just gave me butterflies in my stomach and I wished that I could meet my love like that.

This is a very good story that could match real life extremely well.
I almost felt like crying multiple times because some of the times it touched my heart very deeply.

In my opinion yes, I would think this is appropriate for children 12 and up. The main character does kiss at least three times. But I would think that is okay. It’s not a major kiss where anything happens it just "your my true love and will always be" kiss.

The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight is one of my favorite books.

No comments:

Post a Comment